Multiple Monitor issue

randyb79

Commendable
May 20, 2016
Hey,
I am having an issue when connecting more than 2 monitors to my video cards. In my system, I have 2 graphics cards, a EVGA Geforce 210 and a XFX Geforce 9600 GSO. I have one monitor connected to my GSO and another to my 210. Both Monitors work perfectly but yesterday, I tried to connect another monitor to my 210 for 3 monitors. I connected the monitor and there was no signal from either monitors from the 210. When I went into the Nvidia Control Panel, it showed that my 210. I decided to shut down my computer and re-seat the 210. I connected the 2 monitors back to the 210 and I still didn't get any signal from the monitors. I restarted my computer again and only left one monitor plugged in. I got signal from the monitor connected to the 9600GSO and the 210. When I got to the login screen on windows 10, I plugged in my other monitor and both monitors that were connected to the 210 lost signal and couple seconds after that, I got a blue screen. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Randy

randyb79

Commendable
May 20, 2016

I did read online that the 210 supports two connected monitors at a time. Other people online recommended another graphics card in their pc, which is what I have. I'm just going to update my graphics driver and see if it does anything.