Marllon Nasser

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2015
Hellos Guys,

I have 3 routers:

1- Tenda - Network "XPTO"
2- Tp-link - Network "ABCD"

3- D-link - No network

I want to have no wireless on model #1 and #2 (this is easy to do) and connect both networks on #3. Also, I want to only a number of clients (ie: my cellphone and desktop) to have access to network "ABCD" by modem #3. And everyone else that connects to #3 have access to network "XPTO".

Is that possible? Is it hard to do? Any tutorial on internet explaining an idiot to do that?

I'm just noob on this.... like so much
Thanks for the help guys!

To accomplish this you need a dual wan router. Unlikely any of your routers can do it with stock firmware. You might be able to load dd-wrt or other third party firmware on your dlink device to get the feature.

You will then need to put rules in that say which ip uses which connection. You are likely going to be doing 2 NAT one on the router connected to the ISP and a second on router 3. This may or may not matter, it just makes port forwarding more difficult if you need that feature.

Marllon Nasser

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2015
All of them have WAN and LAN ports..

But only two will be using WAN port, since they will host the internets..

so basically:

modem #1 - IP 192.168.1.X - Internet provided by company XPTO
modem #2 - IP 192.168.2.X - Internet provided by company ABCD

modem #3 should have two ports LAN filled with #1 internet and #2 internet.

Some devices should be using only internet #1 and all the others will be redirected to #2 internet...

That is why you can not do it with your existing equipment.

You need a device that has 2 wan ports one will connect to device #1 and the second connects to device #2. All the PC connect to the lan ports on device 3 and it sends the traffic to the proper internet connection.

Like I said you might be able to run dd-wrt on the #3 device and you can redefine and ports to be wan or lan. If not you are going to have to buy a dual wan router.