[SOLVED] Multiple problems on my computer and I can't pinpoint the problem

tonyqqq

Commendable
Jan 9, 2020
Hello everyone!

I am in dire need of your help.

Last week, I posted here that I was having GPU problems but it seems the problem is deeper than that. Please note I have been running this build for several months WITHOUT any problem. All the issues posted below all happened at the SAME TIME.

First things first: hardware:

Built my computer 2 years 1/4 ago. All parts were new when built:

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700
PSU: Seasonic 650 Watt G-Series Gold
GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX 1080 Armor
MOBO: B-350 Strix
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LED 4x8go 32Go
Headset: Hyper X Cloud 2

Here are my many symptoms (please note that those symptoms were carried into my clean install of Windows10).
-I can't plug ANY audio devices without having at random times (gaming or not) a complete shutdown and immediate reboot of my system
-I had a DriverFrameworks-Usermode 10110 about the HID-headset driver when the Cloud 2 was connected.
  • Session "MBAMWebProtection" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035
  • I sometimes boot into a BSOD 0XC000000e telling me a device cannot be found.
  • I randomly lose my internet connection with that type of error: Your computer was not assigned an address from the network (by the DHCP Server) for the Network Card with network address 0xB06EBFBCB3E6. The following error occurred: 0x79. Your computer will continue to try and obtain an address on its own from the network address (DHCP) server.
-Rebooting the computer solves the problem.

Is it my MOBO? Is it my PSU? Helllllp!

Solution
If that can help, all drives appears to be healthy according to my disk mgmt tool.

Just so I understand better, you want me to unplug the drive I suspect to be faulty and run another clean install on my computer?
I suggested a repair installation, but a clean installation will be a better course of action, since it will clean all files.

Use a newer Windows 10 installation (1903/1909), there are many bugs that were fixed since then.

tonyqqq

Commendable
Jan 9, 2020
Update: my computer just shut down without any audio plugged.

My drives are healthy, according to the test I've been running. The computer seems stable under the benchmarks I send his way. Like I said, I clean-installed my drive and the problem stayed.

Bootdrive: Samsung SSD 970 PRO 512TB
Other disks:
Samsung EVO 860 1TB
Kingston SV300 256Go

tonyqqq

Commendable
Jan 9, 2020
I've got tons of errors.
VdjFOEB.png

tonyqqq

Commendable
Jan 9, 2020
When you installed Windows how many disk were connected to the PC?
Power off and unplug power cord.
Press the power button for 15 seconds.
Disconnect all cables from PC case front I/O connected to the motherboard.
Connect power cord.
Power the PC by shorting the power pins on the motherboard.

Hi Jojesa. Thanks for your reply. What would I be accomplishing by doing that?

tonyqqq

Commendable
Jan 9, 2020
At the very least open computer up and disconnect the front panels SOUND cable from motherboard. Like suggested above unplug and hold down the power switch 20-30 sec than remove the cable. Test your system

I shorted my computer after having power-reseted it. It went fine and booted very fast.

tonyqqq

Commendable
Jan 9, 2020
It could be the Phanteks front I/O panel.
You could contact Phanteks for a replacement front I/O panel, if removable.
Otherwise you will need to replace the case.
So, simply a front panel was creating all that fuss? Kinda crazy! Thanks for all the help. Will let you know if issue comes back.

tonyqqq

Commendable
Jan 9, 2020
Hard to believe, but cases I/O and PSUs could spew all kind of errors and issues, that we might think are related to the OS or other components.
That's why I like to isolate components one by one to find the culprit.

Good morning jojesa.

My night went splendidly yesterday. I was able to run the computer for 3 hours, with no problems, headset included and all.

Tomorrow, although, I woke up with a BSOD. Code: 0XC000000e, telling me a device cannot be found. Since I started having problems with my computer, this BSOD shows up only after moderately long periods of inactivity, usually overnight. I have no leads for that issue.

Good morning jojesa.

My night went splendidly yesterday. I was able to run the computer for 3 hours, with no problems, headset included and all.

Tomorrow, although, I woke up with a BSOD. Code: 0XC000000e, telling me a device cannot be found. Since I started having problems with my computer, this BSOD shows up only after moderately long periods of inactivity, usually overnight. I have no leads for that issue.
Which of those disk has the OS?
When you installed Windows how many disks were connected to the PC?
That error appears when the OS is corrupt, or the boot locations for the OS boot partitions cannot be located.

If you installed Windows while other disks were connected, then the boot partitions will be spread around multiple disks and that could be causing the issue.
Specially if one of the disk is failing.
You might want to unplug the other disk and use a Windows 10 installation media to perform a repair.

tonyqqq

Commendable
Jan 9, 2020
If you installed Windows while other disks were connected, then the boot partitions will be spread around multiple disks and that could be causing the issue.
Specially if one of the disk is failing.
You might want to unplug the other disk and use a Windows 10 installation media to perform a repair.

If that can help, all drives appears to be healthy according to my disk mgmt tool.

Just so I understand better, you want me to unplug the drive I suspect to be faulty and run another clean install on my computer?