LeRoy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have been having trouble when I'm listening to music from the internet and
when go to open a file or program the music start skipping Dell told that
the problem That I'm having is call Multitasking, if I add more memory to my
computer will correct the problem right now I have 512MB of ram

Yes, more ram and a faster internet connection will help greatly. If you're
using dialup that could be the only problem. Moving to DSL or cable may
solve it.

joli

--

www.joliballew.com
www.northtexasgraphics.com
"Leroy" <vze2g6kx@verizon.net> wrote in message
>I have been having trouble when I'm listening to music from the internet
>and when go to open a file or program the music start skipping Dell told
>that the problem That I'm having is call Multitasking, if I add more memory
>to my computer will correct the problem right now I have 512MB of ram

LeRoy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I already have DSL so should I add more memory