Music CD start up noise

Ralph

Hello,

I bought a Dell 9100 with dual DVD-R drives. Every time I put in a music
CD, for the first minute or so, and for each track, the drive makes a
wooshing hum like sound, preventing me from hearing the music clearly.
As this happens on each CD track, it is ruining my music listening
experience. Is there any way to troubleshoot this problem?

Thanks
Ralph

Contact Dell support, as you apparently have a defective DVD drive. They'll
probably send you a replacement (and a tech to install it, if you wish).

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."