music cd's from amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrdock

Honorable
Jan 29, 2017
I want to buy a box set with music cd's from amazon.Everything looks ok with the product.The reviews are 5 stars and i even asked amazon and they told me that this product is official but because i've never bought something from amazon i want to know if you guys trust amazon.

USAFRet

Titan
amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B006TZBGBW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1
Trustworthy:
hWPeMJK.png

mchldpy

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2010
Most importantly what Wolfshadw said, Sold and Shipped by Amazon. That insures that item can be returned for any reason within 30 days for exchange or refund. Some Marketplace sellers will not accept returns or have outrageous restrictions or there are problems getting the item. (or correct item) If your a Prime member you can get free return labels and can return opened merchandise within 30 days at no charge or restocking fees. In the USA an item can be sold by a Marketplace seller and delivered by Amazon which insures that the exchange/refund/return experience will be the same as if Amazon sold it also. The Amazon UK policies may differ.

As with all goods on amazon you have the right to return anything , all you need to do is give a reason why. At the top right of your logged in page you will see a returns and purchases tab. When you click on this you get a list of items you have bought. Simply click on the item you want to send back and you will have to give a reason why. You then print off a returns label. IMPORTANT over here in England you have to nominate a place where you want it picked up from , the information for your location is part of the bar code so once a place is nominated you cant take it anywhere else.

Funny you mention music , I returned 2 by a certain person and I smelled a rat because the sound quality was dreadful , I successfully sent them back by doing the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.