Music Computer Upgrade

Solution
Anywhere that does PC tech support.

"Assuming you can't get a hold of anyone from Rain:

1) You have a PC - just bring it to any tech for your internet issue. There's nothing special about a Rain computer, any tech will be able to help you.

2) contact presonus regarding that product."

"It is with great sadness that we have to announce the closure of Rain Recording Ltd, also known as Rain Computers UK. It's been a great ride since we started in 2006 and I would like to thank everyone who was involved in making it a success. The people who worked so hard, who gave us their time and their passion, and the people who did us the honour of becoming a customer - thank you. I hope our computers continue to serve you well. Robin Vincent...
Anywhere that does PC tech support.

"Assuming you can't get a hold of anyone from Rain:

1) You have a PC - just bring it to any tech for your internet issue. There's nothing special about a Rain computer, any tech will be able to help you.

2) contact presonus regarding that product."

"It is with great sadness that we have to announce the closure of Rain Recording Ltd, also known as Rain Computers UK. It's been a great ride since we started in 2006 and I would like to thank everyone who was involved in making it a success. The people who worked so hard, who gave us their time and their passion, and the people who did us the honour of becoming a customer - thank you. I hope our computers continue to serve you well. Robin Vincent, Director and co-founder, October 2013."

Solution

TRENDING THREADS