Music Tasks 'Play All' problem

When I go to one of my music folders and click on the 'Play All' button, a
confirmation box appears, telling me that i chose to playy all files at once,
instead of a queue. This problem only started lately, without me installing
any new updates.
As far as I remember, no new programs that add actions to the menu context
were added as well.
I work on XP Pro SP2, and WMP10.
Any suggetions?

Newsgroup for Media Player 10: