exousia

Distinguished
BANNED
Oct 19, 2011
Hello I have a Windows 7 Pro machine that i have had since 2007 and has worked fine. However last week I found myself with a BSOD and this item; mvs91xxx,sys file corrupted. I have tried to boot up the computer with a Windows repair disc to no avail and tried to use a Linux live disc to get to the files I want to retrieve however to no avail. I am downloading from Microsoft the ISO for Windows 7 Pro 64 bit system and I am hoping that will work. I have a Window 7 Pro install disc but that is not giving me the ability to restore core drives of which this one file apparently is. Tried several options through USB and none of them worked. I found another Windows 7 Pro disc that I had and entered the correct software id key and I am stuck with the system asking for the media disc to get the required

I am in a position that I need files on that hard drive for a customer to finish a website. Can anyone after reading this and understanding what I am experiencing give me any creative ideas that work. I am asking for inspired ideas to at least get to the files I need so I can wipe out the disk reformat it and use it for something else like Linux. However in the meantime I need certain files I have downloaded onto my unbooable drive at this moment. Any proven suggestions will help. Please advise. Thanks ahead of time.

Exousia