[SOLVED] Mw 2019 screen tearing with g sync and in game frame limiter on

RuffRidersEvo

Distinguished
May 10, 2014
I have been playing mw and i get great fps but i notice screen tearing mostly when i look down at the ground and run, it is noticeable on the bottom of the screen. I set the in game framelimiter to 141 but idk if i should use riva tuner instead of the in game limiter and if i use riva tuner should i set the in game limiter to the same settings? Or should i set the ingame limiter to unlimited and then set riva tuner to 141 can someone help?

Solution
I have been playing mw and i get great fps but i notice screen tearing mostly when i look down at the ground and run, it is noticeable on the bottom of the screen. I set the in game framelimiter to 141 but idk if i should use riva tuner instead of the in game limiter and if i use riva tuner should i set the in game limiter to the same settings? Or should i set the ingame limiter to unlimited and then set riva tuner to 141 can someone help?
Try driver updates, also try uncapping the framerate, that's the whole point of gsync, I have a freesync monitor running g sync, didn't get tearing even once throughout the entire game, 2070S, 1080p 144. Don't use frame caps, I'd suggest, because even if FPS is higher than your monitor...
Try driver updates, also try uncapping the framerate, that's the whole point of gsync, I have a freesync monitor running g sync, didn't get tearing even once throughout the entire game, 2070S, 1080p 144. Don't use frame caps, I'd suggest, because even if FPS is higher than your monitor, you'll be seeing newer information

Solution