MW3 PC Randomly Changes Sensitivity?

sleepitup

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2012
Ok, so recently i've been playing mw3 and while im running around my sensitivity goes WAY up. So im going to turn the corner and it turns the sens up so high that spins me around like 3 times then goes back to normal. This ONLY happens in MW3, not Cod4, Minecraft, Mw2, etc.

I don,t have acceleration on...

My mouse is a Razor Deathadder 3500dpi. I've tried reinstalling the mouse drivers, updating the firmware, reinstalling steam and mw3 (when reinstalled windows).

Can someone help? I'm confused....it used to work fine, now i can't even play anymore!

*Edit*
Just found out that this is actually a big problem.
Is there a solution yet?

here is an example -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK9Ct3vKEXc

ricardois

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2011

this looks a mouse problem... make sure you've readed the mouse manual, maybe some button you are pressing while playing changes the mouse DPI??? or maybe drivers problems

sleepitup

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2012
I already have it ;)

The only thing that seems to work is lowering the poll rate to 125hz. And hell if im wasting my 1000hz mouse! It wont even work on 500hz (i know 1000 isnt necesary). It feels terrible playing on 125, but it doesn't spaz out like it used to.

your not the only 1 with this issue, it affects a lot of players on different systems with different mice... i found if i turn down the ingame sensitivity and turn up the dpi on the mouse. the game becomes playable and when the sensitivity changes i turn down the dpi on the mouse. your rite in that it seems to have something to do with poll rate but thats just the stock theory atm. activation is working on a patch to hopefully fix it.