[SOLVED] MWE 550v2 80+ Bronze is good or not..

OK, so I was using Corsair VS 550 (grey) for almost a year, and suddenly it died almost 2 months.. so I just replaced my Corsair vs 550 with Coolermaster MWE 550v2 bronze.. well my system is almost 3 year old. And I just ordered i5 9400F + B365 board , to upgrade my PC..
So can I use my 2 month MWE 550v2, or should I go for VS 550 or Similar PSU..

Specs:- (currently)
Intel core i3 6098P
2x8GB 2400Mhz DDR4 Kingston Value
Gigabyte GA-H110M-DS2
Zotac GeForce GTX 1050Ti
2x WD Blue HDDs
1x 250GB Samsung 860 Sata SSD..

Upgrades
-i5 9400F
-Asus B365 (I didn't remember the exact model)

Thanks in advance 😊😊

Solution
Just your final words on this MWE V2 PSU, can I use it for atleast 3 years with same specs.. without any issues, means can this PSU last long much?

Ah yes.. switching Powersupplies do work on universal mains 100-220vAC...

It's not a particularly good PSU, so I can't say for sure it'll last three years.
For these specs, you're likely fine, but you'd do better in the long run to get a quality PSU once than mediocre ones two or three times a decade. If you upgrade to a GPU that uses more power, I'd be inclined to get something of better quality.
I just want this PC to last long for my younger brother..
So can you clearly tell me that.. should I replace that PSU with VS 550 (as it is available offline and I don't have to wait ) or just get something else from Amazon... I am from India.. our power lines runs on 220v 50hz...

DSzymborski

Titan
I just want this PC to last long for my younger brother..
So can you clearly tell me that.. should I replace that PSU with VS 550 (as it is available offline and I don't have to wait ) or just get something else from Amazon... I am from India.. our power lines runs on 220v 50hz...

It's not worth replacing with a VS since that's comparably entry-level. If you want something to last a long time, you want a good budget one, such as a Corsair CX or better. Any modern, quality PSU will be able to run on the power used anywhere. For example, the Corsair CX will work from 100V-240V with an input frequency of 47-63Hz.

It's not worth replacing with a VS since that's comparably entry-level. If you want something to last a long time, you want a good budget one, such as a Corsair CX or better. Any modern, quality PSU will be able to run on the power used anywhere. For example, the Corsair CX will work from 100V-240V with an input frequency of 47-63Hz.
Just your final words on this MWE V2 PSU, can I use it for atleast 3 years with same specs.. without any issues, means can this PSU last long much?

Ah yes.. switching Powersupplies do work on universal mains 100-220vAC...