Dec 23, 2023
I am in the process of building a pc for the first time. I ordered a case, a Lian Li PC-O11DW 011 DYNAMIC from amazon. What I received is still the same case, however it has been custom built already with a custom block and chiller. It even has a power supply included. I am not very familiar with building pcs so I am not sure what I am looking at, and I already have a cooling system in mind. Should I return it? Should I try to make it work because it seems to be quite expensive? I have no clue what to do, please help.
20231223-131540.jpg
20231223-132358.jpg
20231223-133221.jpg
20231223-133159.jpg
20231223-132515.jpg
20231223-132405.jpg

Solution
I only ordered the case and paid $130, https://a.co/d/d6LCUL9 here is the Amazon link
Wow. What model is the ASUS Rog Strix motherboard and the EVGA Gold 80+ PSU?
edit: I just looked up the distro plate, that is the front glass plate with all the stuff on it -- it goes for a little over $200 just for that much less the radiator and all the other parts that look like a complete set to do a custom loop.

RealBeast

Titan
You must have ordered something a lot different than just a mid tower Lian Li case, I just built full tower model and of course had to order all the components for MB, cooling, PSU, etc. Double check on that model number and price.

If it was only $199.00 you got a lot of bonus parts from a returned product. Those bitspower parts are probably worth more than the case, but are definitely not a newbie build.

Dec 23, 2023
You must have ordered something a lot different than just a mid tower Lian Li case, I just built full tower model and of course had to order all the components for MB, cooling, PSU, etc. Double check on that model number and price.

If it was only $199.00 you got a lot of bonus parts from a returned product. Those bitspower parts are probably worth more than the case, but are definitely not a newbie build.
I only ordered the case and paid $130, https://a.co/d/d6LCUL9 here is the Amazon link

RealBeast

Titan
edit: I just looked up the distro plate, that is the front glass plate with all the stuff on it -- it goes for a little over $200 just for that much less the radiator and all the other parts that look like a complete set to do a custom loop.

Last edited:
Solution
Dec 23, 2023
The best guess for the motherboard is rog strix x570-e gaming wifi ii, as it looks the closest to the one in this pc, but I can't find it irl anywhere to tell me without booting it up. The power supply is evga supernova 850ga. So confused how they made such an expensive mistake to send all this stuff