My 1050 ti crashes and I'm drawing over 100 watts when I am suppose to be using only 75 watts? S.O.S. HELP MEMES!!!!

Dec 19, 2018
I am overclocking a GeForce GTX 1050 ti oc edition that has dual fans windforce, and 4gb that is made by Gigabyte. I am truly fine with the frames I'm getting. I get always over 150 frames in games I play and sometimes 300 frames. Though sometimes out of random I would get a crash and my card would be drawing over 100 watts, and I think Gigabyte said that my card should be drawing 75 watts of voltage. Is this the problem that causes my crashes? Am I pushing my card overboard? Also, it is little bit old so should stop overclocking, or do a less of an overclock?

this is my overclock: Core Voltage +20
Power limit 104
Temp limit (Celsius) 97
Core Clock +170
Memory Clock +199
My fan speeds could be the problem with my crashes, but when I am watching a video on YouTube I have my fans off. Though when I am playing a game I try to have my temps. below 40 c and I do accomplish that when my fans are at 100%. Though also, that when I crash sometimes.:pfff:

If that card doesn't have a 6 pin PCIe cable then you're overloading the 16x PCIe slot and may damge your motherboard. If it does have the 6 pin PCIe then you should just get a GTX1060 series card. The 1050 is as good as it gets for running off of the PCIe slot. Beyond that there are much better otions.

Dec 19, 2018

To that I say no, no it does not have a 6 pin PCIe cable slot.

TRENDING THREADS