[SOLVED] My 1070TI Isnt sensed by my PC at all

May 3, 2018
Hello guys,
Today I got a PC assembled it installed windows pro, but when I opened Task Manager it shows that I have got no other GPU than my ntegrated graphics.
What do I do :(

Solution
Ok that’s a problem, you must connect to the gpu for it to be used. First thing I’d try is taking the gpu out and then putting it back in again and connecting all power cables (you do have all power sockets connected?). Sometimes just reseating the gpu can fix the issue. When reseating make sure the little lock on the pcie socket fully clicks in.
Is the monitor connected to the motherboard? If connected to the motherboard the system will default to the integrated graphics, make sure to connect to the gpu.

FYI just check you have all power cables connected to the gpu. If you need further help please list full pc spec.

May 3, 2018

Specs:
GPU: GTX 1070TI
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G
Motherboard: B450M DS3H
RAM: 16GB ram (2sticks of 8)
PSU: Cooler Master MWE 550

My GPU is displaying its lights and spinning its fans but when I put my HDMI cable into it, it doesn't output anything

Ok that’s a problem, you must connect to the gpu for it to be used. First thing I’d try is taking the gpu out and then putting it back in again and connecting all power cables (you do have all power sockets connected?). Sometimes just reseating the gpu can fix the issue. When reseating make sure the little lock on the pcie socket fully clicks in.

Solution
May 3, 2018

Hello,
I unplugged the gpu and plugged it back around 4 times.
But I don't have all my pcie cables plugged to it because when I do there isn't any output from neither my motherboard or my GPU.
Do you want to talk bout this over at Discord?

May 3, 2018

Hello,
It shows my integrated AMD Radeon Vega 8 graphics and when I click expand it doesn't show anything

May 3, 2018
Hey guys,
The cable connected to my PSU wasn't the one that came with the box, when I connected the cable from the box the GPU was finally sensed by the PC (What a relief).
Thanks for your concerns.