[SOLVED] My 11 year old Pc need new RAM

Jul 3, 2020
Hi friends, My Desktop is 11 years old. I am economically not good. For the last 11,12 months , I am facing the RAM issue. I want to upgrade my RAM. I use my pc for document preparations, Internet and for videos watching. While I use the browser,I can not open more than 2 tabs. As u know, If I open the 3rd tab, I get insufficient memory pop up. My computer details are;
Brand - Compaq Presario CQ3233IX,
RAM is 2GB DDR3,
Processer Pentium Dual core E5400 @ 2.70 GHz,
System type 32 -bit,x64 based processor,
Intel GMA X 4500 Graphics,
I am using OS Windows 8 Pro version - pirated and
HDD is SeaGate 500GB
I want normal upgadrde of My RAM...Please suggest me. Thanks in advance.

Bassplate

Reputable
Hi friends, My Desktop is 11 years old. I am economically not good. For the last 11,12 months , I am facing the RAM issue. I want to upgrade my RAM. I use my pc for document preparations, Internet and for videos watching. While I use the browser,I can not open more than 2 tabs. As u know, If I open the 3rd tab, I get insufficient memory pop up. My computer details are;
Brand - Compaq Presario CQ3233IX,
RAM is 2GB DDR3,
Processer Pentium Dual core E5400 @ 2.70 GHz,
System type 32 -bit,x64 based processor,
Intel GMA X 4500 Graphics,
I am using OS Windows 8 Pro version - pirated and
HDD is SeaGate 500GB
I want normal upgadrde of My RAM...Please suggest me. Thanks in advance.
Do you have a Laptop Or a Normal Desktop Computer?
If you have a Desktop Computer I would recommend to Replace that 2GB DDR3 With an Kingston 8GB HyperX Fury RAM
kingston_hx316c10fbk2_8_hyperx_series_8gb_2_1220257.jpg

if you are running a Laptop series You can Just look for a Normal 8GB Ram stick and your problem would be solved
transcend_ts8gap1600s_8gb_ddr3_1600mhz_sodimm_896041.jpg

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Do you have a Laptop Or a Normal Desktop Computer?
If you have a Desktop Computer I would recommend to Replace that 2GB DDR3 With an Kingston 8GB HyperX Fury RAM

If you had looked up the actual CPU and motherboard, you'd be aware of the fact that this CPU is a desktop part and that the motherboard is a Foxconn H-I41-uATX , which can only take a maximum for two 2 GB sticks of DDR3 RAM.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS