Question My 2nd GPU in a row got fried, what is going on?

Mar 4, 2019
In October I finished buying parts for my PC. I put it together and everything was fine. Then, after approximately 2 and a half months, while I was playing CS:GO, my screen went black, computer restarted and the screen said "No signal".

I've tried the most recommended solutions (holding down the power button, switching the RAM's, reseating etc.), but none worked. I put a speaker on my mobo and the "bleeps" indicated that my GPU was dead. I RMA'd it and got the new one very quickly, no explanation or questions.

I put in the new one in and everything worked fine.
Then, strangely enough, after two and a half months, the SAME thing happened. I was playing Ring of Elysium and in the middle of the game, screen got black, computer restarted and the screen said "No signal".
I tried the GPU in my friend's computer in turned out that this one is also dead.

I've been reading about this quite a lot online and I found that some people had issues with drivers and so did I. My AMD Adrenaline kept notifying me that I should update my drivers but it was already updated. And if I clicked on the "Recommended update" it would go through the whole procedure successfully and then throw the same notification.

I have no clue why this happened, so maybe someone here can help me? My 2nd GPU got fried now, both after exactly the same time, while playing a video game and in the same way.
Could the PSU be faulty and cause sudden surges?
I will RMA this, but it is clear to me now that something is wrong, I just don't know what. And I don't want to go through this every 2 months.

Here is my hardware:
PSU: BE QUIET POWER 10 500W
CPU: Ryzen 5 1600
GPU: RADEON RX570 4GB EXPEDITION OC
RAM: 2x8GB KINGSTON FURY 2666MHz
MOBO: ASUS STRIX B350-F Gaming

Thank you for your answers in advance, every suggestion will be appreciated!

Mar 4, 2019
Thanks for your answer. I think that might be the case too yeah.
But just out of curiosity, why did it work ok until now, even at greater loads, let say more demanding games or tasks.
Because it seems like the PSU randomly has these shorts so I guess they can possibly reject my warranty for PSU, by saying "everything looks ok"...

Mar 4, 2019
I will return both the GPU and PSU to the store under warranty, hopefully I won't lose too much money over this.
But yeah, after this and reading the issues other people had with same models and drivers, I already have my eyes set on Gtx 1060.

Mar 7, 2019
Just a Opinion since i used there cards for Years.
Buy a Asus , spilled coffee over it once while it was runnig , after slight artefacts and a panic plug and dry it was fine , though it had a sticky mobo since until i threw it out kappa.