Jul 2, 2019
So I have had my new 2nd ssd for about 5 months i have returned it and gotten a new one back too but files just keep on disappearing from that ssd. I've searched for viruses, malwares etc. but don't have any viruses or other. Maybe i need a new motherboard? I dont really want to go wasting money on new components without knowing the problem to this.

Specs for my pc are
MSI GTX 1070ti
PNY SSD 250gb ( the one ssd that works)
KINGSTON UV500 480gb
intel core i5 4670k
Asus b85m-g motherboard

Pradz Kindmeadows

Reputable
Mar 21, 2016
What PSU your using? Make sure you have enough current or wattage to supply or support your SSD because SSD tend to be sensitive to voltage drop than can damage it especially than you have 1070ti as graphics w/c tend to demand more wattage. Also have you experience blowing a psu using your b85m-g mobo if yes please check if you mobo is in excellent condition because the mobo might damage components attach to it

Jul 2, 2019
What PSU your using? Make sure you have enough current or wattage to supply or support your SSD because SSD tend to be sensitive to voltage drop than can damage it especially than you have 1070ti as graphics w/c tend to demand more wattage. Also have you experience blowing a psu using your b85m-g mobo if yes please check if you mobo is in excellent condition because the mobo might damage components attach to it

Thanks for replying, my PSU has 430 W you think i need more? I've never had any experience with my PSU blowing up, and if it has, how do i know how good my mobo's condition is?

Jul 2, 2019
Forgot to say but i have an old psu from my old computer that has 550W you think that is enough?