[SOLVED] My 3050Ti Debate

Oct 20, 2021
I recently just bought this Asus TUF gaming laptop with a Ryzen 5 5600 and a RTX 3050Ti GPU. I was telling my friends about it since they were curious, and one friend said that the 3050Ti didn't exist. I argued with him for a while about it's legitimacy, and showed him the specific laptop I got. However, he's still not convinced. I'm curious, does a 3050Ti exist, or did I get scammed?

Solution
I recently just bought this Asus TUF gaming laptop with a Ryzen 5 5600 and a RTX 3050Ti GPU. I was telling my friends about it since they were curious, and one friend said that the 3050Ti didn't exist. I argued with him for a while about it's legitimacy, and showed him the specific laptop I got. However, he's still not convinced. I'm curious, does a 3050Ti exist, or did I get scammed?
Well it's a chip not actually a card but yes their out on LT but not the card version for a PC yet.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Well it's a chip not actually a card but yes their out on LT but not the card version for a PC yet.

Solution

Bazzy 505

Respectable
Jul 17, 2021
technically it's not a card, but a mobile GPU available to system integrators.

Released in May 2021 it's based on GA107 chip.
Performance wise it is a little faster than GTX 1060-6GB but a fair bit slower than GTX 1070.

It's powerful enough for 1080p gaming with reasonable settings, but anything above that will be a struggle.

TRENDING THREADS