Question My 5V RGB led port won't fit in to anywhere...

luckystrikes

Honorable
Jan 27, 2015
Hello!
I have completed my custom loop build and everything turned out great. No Leaks!
I have a flow indicator in the middle between the loops from Byski. The actual model is : Bykski B-FMPA-DM-X (5V RGB)
https://www.formulamod.com/bykski-b...lygon-water-cooling-flow-meters-p1927154.html
This comes with a 3 pin port to connect but it's it the most tiny led connector I've seen.
I have 5V RGB hub and 5V to 12V adapters and all but they don't fit.
It is about the width of pinky figner if not shorter.
Can anyone let me know if there is any solution to this? maybe an adapter that I didn't know about?
Is there maybe DIY solution?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Cheers!

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Might have to take your own picture with some scale. Pinky size is pretty variable.

Certainly looks like a standard connector.

As for DIY, as long as you know what wire is which, no reason you can't splice that into one of your adapters, or change the connector to one that is compatible with your stuff.

luckystrikes

Honorable
Jan 27, 2015
Might have to take your own picture with some scale. Pinky size is pretty variable.

As for DIY, as long as you know what wire is which, no reason you can't splice that into one of your adapters, or change the connector to one that is compatible with your stuff.
I could post my own later today. hopefully that will help! Thank you!

luckystrikes

Honorable
Jan 27, 2015

Would this help at all ? I am not home yet but wanted to add this on here just in case it can help?
q61MWTb.jpg