Question My AIO is not working properly

Jun 3, 2022
So i was just playing games like any other day and suddenly my PC froze and i was scared a bit because it never happened before, so i did what a normal person would do i waited and i after some time when i got no response i pressed the power and turned it off. Next time when i turned on my PC it didnt posted at all so after trying everything i cleaned the dust from my PC and did a CMOS Bios reset, after that it worked fine like it did normally but then i got a notification that my PC is overheating and it just throttled and then it just shutdown. I checked the Pumps they were working, checked the temps in BIOS they were normal too but as soon as i get to windows the temperatures bump up to 90C when Idle and idk what's happening, i checked for malwares and still got no answer any ideas what i can do?? also i cant see my temps in CPUz and Ryzen Master, i can only see them in NZXT CAM and Bios
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x
GPU: RTX 3080
AIO: MAG CORELIQUID 240R

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to RMA the cooler, since MSI had done a huge recall on their AIO's for lackluster in their QC...or whoever they outsourced the cooler from. Read here. If you go on YT, you're going to see how a cooler that seems to be functioning still exhibits high temps to the point your processor is throttling in spite of being on idle or even in the BIOS screen.

Reactions: CountMike