Apr 17, 2021
Hey guys i need some help with this. I bought a Alphaminer offline knowing that it crashes so i figured i could fix it well.... i can get it to boot nicehash os but it keeps going from mining to not mining every 10 sec. i put windows 10 on a ssd and can get it to read cards in cudo miner but all jobs fail and wont mine. with hive os i can see all the cards but there blank and wont do anything when i load flight sheet. on miner gate it doesnt even show cards... any ideas what it could be i thought drivers but with a bootable os system like nicehash it shouldent need antyhing to run right?

Apr 17, 2021
for the price i paid i hope i can. hopefully someone here can awnser that, i found another motherboard online for a few hundred i might get to test further

Hey guys i need some help with this. I bought a Alphaminer offline knowing that it crashes so i figured i could fix it well.... i can get it to boot nicehash os but it keeps going from mining to not mining every 10 sec. i put windows 10 on a ssd and can get it to read cards in cudo miner but all jobs fail and wont mine. with hive os i can see all the cards but there blank and wont do anything when i load flight sheet. on miner gate it doesnt even show cards... any ideas what it could be i thought drivers but with a bootable os system like nicehash it shouldent need antyhing to run right?

If it was a simple OS issue, whoever sold it to you is very likely to have tried to fix it already instead of dumping it at a loss.