[SOLVED] my amd a6 pc keep shutting down whenever i play games.

Apr 14, 2020
my amd a6 3500 desktop pc keep shutting down itself whenever i tried to play games even roblox with low settings.
the only way i know to stop this is to decrease cpu usabbilty to 65%.yeah, it stopped the problem. but it made me having terrible fps (around 15-25.)
are there any other way to stop this without decreasing cpu usage?
any help will be appreciated!

Solution
my amd a6 3500 desktop pc keep shutting down itself whenever i tried to play games even roblox with low settings.
the only way i know to stop this is to decrease cpu usabbilty to 65%.yeah, it stopped the problem. but it made me having terrible fps (around 15-25.)
I'd start with carefully clearing any dust internally, especially accumulations in the CPU's heatsink fins. But also check your fans that they're moving air as they should be. Blow dust off the fan fins too.

To do this, get a 3-pack of 'canned air' at a computer store or local department store (like Walmart). Only disassemble parts inside (like take heatsink off to replace...
I'd start with carefully clearing any dust internally, especially accumulations in the CPU's heatsink fins. But also check your fans that they're moving air as they should be. Blow dust off the fan fins too.

To do this, get a 3-pack of 'canned air' at a computer store or local department store (like Walmart). Only disassemble parts inside (like take heatsink off to replace thermal compound) if you're really confident you know what you're doing. If that doesn't help a clean-up reinstall of Windows might...or might not.

But going much beyond these things is of questionable value for such a low-spec system, especially without know much else about what's in it. Do you have a discrete video card? What motherboard do you have? memory? PSU/Case?

Solution