[SOLVED] My AOC 24G Monitor Flickers for few seconds

Sep 16, 2022
Hi, Everyone , I have an issue with my AOC 24gW4 144hz monitor , it started flickering few days ago while playing , first i thought it was the game , but then started flickering on every game then on desktop with only YT active [not playing] ,my task manager also flickers , Changed the power cable , installed latest Windows and Driver updates , removed and installed the DP cable and it still persist more now than ever , pls Help

Solution
I'd try a different cable, and perhaps also a different INPUT TYPE, ie, hdmi instead of displayport, to see if that corrects the problem. If it does not, then there's not much else you can do aside from contacting AOC about a warranty replacement if it is still under warranty or replacing it if it is not.
I'd try a different cable, and perhaps also a different INPUT TYPE, ie, hdmi instead of displayport, to see if that corrects the problem. If it does not, then there's not much else you can do aside from contacting AOC about a warranty replacement if it is still under warranty or replacing it if it is not.

Solution
Sep 16, 2022

I tried to switch to another DP port from the GPU and so far no flickering , but didn't do any gaming yet