My archeologist just found a randomly-generated Grayswandir

She even found it in the home dungeon. Aranth spent the early game
building up her skill in silver saber in the hopes of getting it as a
sacrifice gift, but it never happened so she just had to make due with
Excalibur. I was even considering using a Castle wish to get it.

This isn't the first time I've been freaked out by my
random-artifact-finding luck in nethack.alt.org games.

- John H.

John H. wrote:

> She even found it in the home dungeon. Aranth spent the early game
> building up her skill in silver saber in the hopes of getting it as a
> sacrifice gift, but it never happened so she just had to make due
with
> Excalibur. I was even considering using a Castle wish to get it.

Is the character lawfull? No amount of sacs will get GS
for Neutral or Chaotic characters.

Good find.

Yep, she's lawful (hence, why I had Excalibur).

Interesting observations when using it against the Minion of Huehuetol
--

1. If you manage to sneak up to a quest nemesis with him still
meditating and inflict enough damage on that first turn, he'll teleport

- John H.

TRENDING THREADS