[SOLVED] My Asus B350M-A has a blinking amber LED under the GPU and I'm not sure what that means

backtr4ck

Reputable
Sep 15, 2015
My motherboard (Asus B350M-A) has an amber slow flashing light located here

r0SORNF.jpg

(Can't pinpoint exactly the place without opening the whole thing).

I believe it's a light indicating something related to the GPU (RX580) but I'm not sure what exactly is the LED indicating. I've tried to look it on the manual but there is no information regarding this!

Can you guys help me?

Solution
It can be one of two things.

1. Your GPU is having issues. Have you noticed anything wrong, like a failure to load?

2. It's part of your customized LED options. That board has an LED located both there and on the lower left side, where that orange line runs up a bit. Do you notice that blinking as well? Try to go into your BIOS settings or your preferred compatible lighting software and make sure everything is set the way you want it.
It can be one of two things.

1. Your GPU is having issues. Have you noticed anything wrong, like a failure to load?

2. It's part of your customized LED options. That board has an LED located both there and on the lower left side, where that orange line runs up a bit. Do you notice that blinking as well? Try to go into your BIOS settings or your preferred compatible lighting software and make sure everything is set the way you want it.

Reactions: drea.drechsler
Solution