my asus geforce gtx 1050 oc 2gb fan not working and monitor showing no HDMI connected

prasun.kundu27

Prominent
Jan 23, 2018
my asus geforce gtx 1050 oc edition 2gb when connected with motherboard fan is not rotating and monitor showing a message that HDMI is not connected
also when i connected the HDMI with motherboard the monitor works but the software asus gtx tweak 2 is not openig giving a massage "load vendor.dll.fail.install vga driver"
what should i do
please help me aynone

my configuration
ram-8gb
motherboard- asus tuf gaming
prosessor- intel i3 8th gen
hdd-1tb
gpu-asus geforce gtx 1050 oc 2gb
powersupply- cooler master masterwatt lite 600

Solution
The GPU fan only spins to test itself at power up or when it gets warm enough to need cooling so it may actually be working.

Since you have video from the motherboard ports it sounds like you need to install the GTX's drivers. Click Here
In the Manual search section, select your GPU and Windows version then below it will list the last few driver versions. I typically install only the last WHQL certified driver.

I trust you've already installed the motherbd drivers from the driver disk. If not please make sure you install the chipset driver first Here (again select the OS first)

popatim

Titan
The GPU fan only spins to test itself at power up or when it gets warm enough to need cooling so it may actually be working.

Since you have video from the motherboard ports it sounds like you need to install the GTX's drivers. Click Here
In the Manual search section, select your GPU and Windows version then below it will list the last few driver versions. I typically install only the last WHQL certified driver.

I trust you've already installed the motherbd drivers from the driver disk. If not please make sure you install the chipset driver first Here (again select the OS first)

Solution