Question My asus monitor keeps shutting down power ?

Apr 27, 2020
Hi guys,
This is my first post on here but i would your opinion.

i got a asus monitor that keeps shutting down ( what i mean is that it loses power. the power light just goes off) And it keeps doing so without any reason.
I even hooked my computer to another screen just to rule out the computer and its working fine.

please any opinions?

Hi guys,
This is my first post on here but i would your opinion.

i got a asus monitor that keeps shutting down ( what i mean is that it loses power. the power light just goes off) And it keeps doing so without any reason.
I even hooked my computer to another screen just to rule out the computer and its working fine.

please any opinions?

Had one of those years ago (probably 2012), the blue led just turned off whenever it deemed suitable. I wasted long hours looking for the issue and reverse engineering the PCB... it went flying towards the dumpster one bright day.

Apr 27, 2020
That must been awful.
Had one of those years ago (probably 2012), the blue led just turned off whenever it deemed suitable. I wasted long hours looking for the issue and reverse engineering the PCB... it went flying towards the dumpster one bright day.

That must have been awful. I had it sent to asus dealer today came back that something is wrong nwith the electric circuit. They say they may have to exchange it but didn’t confirm yet.

Reactions: vov4ik_il