Question My Asus ROG Strix G core is not turning on, Just Keyboard backlight working

Jan 5, 2021
Hello,
My Asus ROG Strix G core is not turning on. It started previous week when my only display was not turning on and not even fan just red light was blinking. I tried literally everything from hard reset to cleaning of ram and checking battery and AC cord and Adapter. But after Reinstalling Ram ( I didn't added new just repluged old one) Red light stoped blinking and new problem has arrised, now keyboard is changing backlight like normal( changing RGB lights) still display is not working I don't know is it ram issue of CMOS cell. Can anyone help?' Shop could Chargé Thousands of Rupees

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Considering that this is a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include the specs to your system. Please include your system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Case:

Jan 5, 2021

Considering that this is a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include the specs to your system. Please include your system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Case:
CPU : intel core i5 9 Gen
Motherboard : K7NRCV05E213310
Ram : 8gb DDR4
GPU : NVIDIA GEFORCE 1650 4GB
PSU : 20V , 7.5 A
CASE : NO idea what it means

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2021

CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Case:
I don't know what motherboard number is so I entered SN
There is also one thing written intel model : 9560NGW
P.s i Don't want to open my laptop again if there is good solution. It's

D

Deleted member 2720853

I doubt anybody can identify that motherboard based on serial number.

The Intel 9560NGW is just a Wi-Fi card.