Question My audio is really low

Remyv1

Prominent
Oct 6, 2020
I just finished building my new pc but after all the drivers update and everything my audio is really low even though I have realtek installed but still there is no improvement

D

Deleted member 14196

how did you update all the drivers exactly? did you use a tool to auto-update them? If you did, then that's the problem. They most often screw up your windows install to the point of format & install.

I would do a clean Windows OS install. Then, DO NOT TOUCH the drivers, and see if the audio is working and it is ok. If so, leave it alone and DO NOT update drivers.

After the clean install, you do want to go get the proper chipset drivers, AMD has a wonderful tool that automatically finds your chipset and graphics drivers if you have AMD.

Remyv1

Prominent
Oct 6, 2020
how did you update all the drivers exactly? did you use a tool to auto-update them? If you did, then that's the problem. They most often screw up your windows install to the point of format & install.

I would do a clean Windows OS install. Then, DO NOT TOUCH the drivers, and see if the audio is working and it is ok. If so, leave it alone and DO NOT update drivers.

After the clean install, you do want to go get the proper chipset drivers, AMD has a wonderful tool that automatically finds your chipset and graphics drivers if you have AMD.
I used gigabyte's own motherboard software which came along with the motherboard itself it was low before too before installing the drivers and in case if you are wondering which board I have it's gigabyte aorus elite z390