Feb 20, 2019
My audio software doesn't have any effect on audio from chrome, firefox, edge or any other browser really. The only thing it changes the audio is from videos or music i have downloaded and games.

It is quite anoying as i like to play a lot of music from browser and i want my software to have an impact because it would sound 10x better.

Audio: realtek, software nahimic 3

Specs: cpu - ryzen 5 2600x
gpu - gtx 1070ti
motherboard - msi gaming plus x470
storage - ssd 240gb, hdd 1tb
PSU - 750 w, seasonic focus plus gold full modular
ram - 16gb (2x8gb) 3000mhz

Feb 20, 2019
Nahimic audio enhancements (audio effects) are not compatible with many browsers.
Yeah i noticed it, removed nahimic drivers and using now only windows update drivers... For some reason it just sounds a lot better, more punchy bass instead of very low bass and a lot more volume... guess nahimic just sucks.
Next motherboard will not be from msi for sure

Yeah i noticed it, removed nahimic drivers and using now only windows update drivers... For some reason it just sounds a lot better, more punchy bass instead of very low bass and a lot more volume... guess nahimic just sucks.
Next motherboard will not be from msi for sure
That's a very good board, like many other MSI boards.
I have used that board with the Realtek HD Universal Drivers and nothing else...and it works just fine.

Feb 20, 2019
That's a very good board, like many other MSI boards.
I have used that board with the Realtek HD Universal Drivers and nothing else...and it works just fine.
yup thats true with realtek drivers it works perfect but nahimic is just horrible, and i like to have some soun enhancer program

I recommend you to disable your all extension if you find that they have enabled on your system. To do that:
Open Chrome -> Go to three edge icon -> Select More Tools -> Click Extension -> Disabled all Extension
Now, restart your browser and check if audio issue on Chrome has been resolved.

Feb 20, 2019
I recommend you to disable your all extension if you find that they have enabled on your system. To do that:
Open Chrome -> Go to three edge icon -> Select More Tools -> Click Extension -> Disabled all Extension
Now, restart your browser and check if audio issue on Chrome has been resolved.

Already done that it doesnt work, and its not only in chrome, it is with any browser... what i did was uninstalled nahimic and audio drivers, just left windows with the audio drivers from windows update and installed an equalizer, PERFECT