Question My B450 Tomahawk Max system is not turning on at all.

Jan 21, 2020
No flashing lights, no power, no fans, no nothing.

I've currently got an MSI B450 Tomahawk Max with a Ryzen 5 3600, some 3200mhz 2x8gb Vengeance RAM, and a Seasonic 550W PSU. I have the ATX and CPU power cables plugged in. I've tried plugging in the Front Panel Header and turning it on, it doesn't work. I've tried shorting the power pins on the FPH, no luck. I try putting in a FTA32 whatever USB with the latest BIOS into the Bios Flash slot, and no light, no flash, no nothing.

I just want to understand what I'm doing wrong here. I don't understand, I've even sent back a previous B450 Tomahawk Max because of these problems, and now all my work has summed in nothing.

Zoel.fahmi

Upstanding
Dec 27, 2019
No flashing lights, no power, no fans, no nothing.

I've currently got an MSI B450 Tomahawk Max with a Ryzen 5 3600, some 3200mhz 2x8gb Vengeance RAM, and a Seasonic 550W PSU. I have the ATX and CPU power cables plugged in. I've tried plugging in the Front Panel Header and turning it on, it doesn't work. I've tried shorting the power pins on the FPH, no luck. I try putting in a FTA32 whatever USB with the latest BIOS into the Bios Flash slot, and no light, no flash, no nothing.

I just want to understand what I'm doing wrong here. I don't understand, I've even sent back a previous B450 Tomahawk Max because of these problems, and now all my work has summed in nothing.
Claim for warranty

TRENDING THREADS