Question My BIOS recognises all my drives but does not allow me to select them to boot from

tysonjb1

Honorable
Feb 2, 2014
To begin with i would like to apologise for any spelling mistakes as i am writing this on my phone.

Long story short, i took my pc in to the local computer store and they poked around in the bios and told me to go home and see if it is working well.

When i turned the computer on it went straight to the BIOS screen. It can see all of the drives, but it doesnt allow them as a selection option in the boot menu which means that i am stuck. For reference i am using msi bios version E7A68IMS.100

can anyone please help as the computer store is not answering my calls

To begin with i would like to apologise for any spelling mistakes as i am writing this on my phone.

Long story short, i took my pc in to the local computer store and they poked around in the bios and told me to go home and see if it is working well.

When i turned the computer on it went straight to the BIOS screen. It can see all of the drives, but it doesnt allow them as a selection option in the boot menu which means that i am stuck. For reference i am using msi bios version E7A68IMS.100

can anyone please help as the computer store is not answering my calls
How many of them have an OS on ?

tysonjb1

Honorable
Feb 2, 2014
Hi there Mike,

Thanks for the response, only one of them had an OS on it, i was able to fix the issue by returning the BIOS to default settings which unfortunately required me to reinstall the OS but software wise everything is working fine now

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS