Question My BIOS recognises all my drives but does not allow me to select them to boot from

tysonjb1

Honorable
Feb 2, 2014
To begin with i would like to apologise for any spelling mistakes as i am writing this on my phone.

Long story short, i took my pc in to the local computer store and they poked around in the bios and told me to go home and see if it is working well.

When i turned the computer on it went straight to the BIOS screen. It can see all of the drives, but it doesnt allow them as a selection option in the boot menu which means that i am stuck. For reference i am using msi bios version E7A68IMS.100

can anyone please help as the computer store is not answering my calls

To begin with i would like to apologise for any spelling mistakes as i am writing this on my phone.

Long story short, i took my pc in to the local computer store and they poked around in the bios and told me to go home and see if it is working well.

When i turned the computer on it went straight to the BIOS screen. It can see all of the drives, but it doesnt allow them as a selection option in the boot menu which means that i am stuck. For reference i am using msi bios version E7A68IMS.100

can anyone please help as the computer store is not answering my calls
How many of them have an OS on ?

tysonjb1

Honorable
Feb 2, 2014
Hi there Mike,

Thanks for the response, only one of them had an OS on it, i was able to fix the issue by returning the BIOS to default settings which unfortunately required me to reinstall the OS but software wise everything is working fine now