[SOLVED] My bios will not open on new computer

Dec 27, 2020
I built a pc recently all seems to be working. Turned it on and the American Megatrends screen came up. All my components showing But there is a fan speed error as well as it saying that I have 2 keyboards and 2 mouse connected? It says press F1 to run setup but it doesn’t work. Tried to get into the bios multiple times by pressing F2 and Delete key but it won’t work. I don’t yet have a OS installed on my single SSD that’s in my system. Tried plugging keyboard in all the USB port. Tried unplugging the SSD to se if that would help. Tried taking out the cmos battery and leaving it for a while and then putting it back in. Tried just using 1 stick on ram. I don’t no if my pc boots to quickly or something. The ASU’s logo comes up when started and sais (press F2 or delete to get into the bios) but soon after it just goes to the American Megatrends screen where my problems just start again. Please could some one help me with this problem.

components

asus b450 f mobo
2 x 8 gb corsair vengence rgb pro (3600 mhz)
Ryzen 5 3600
corsair cv650 watt bronze psu
due to gpu shortage I am using a 30£ one that I don’t no the name of seems to work fine though so I don’t think it’s the issue
samsung 850 evo Sata SSD

Solution
USB DEVICES TOTAL: 0 drives, 3 keyboards, 2 mice, 0 hub
Ok this one - the numbers are not counting, but yes it seems the way of representing data can be confusing. You surely have 1 or more usb HUB; so my guess is that the numbers are USB device classes that are available ; but I don't see that make sense either because the mouse indeed should belong to device class 2 according to the list of usb classes as I see it.
Have a look in the manual for your motherboard, it hopefully explain what that means.

CPU fan error detected.
ensure that the CPU fan is properly installed on the CPU_FAN header or adjust/disable the fan speed low limit option in the UEFI BIOS.
It does in fact matter what fan connector you plug the fan...
Dec 27, 2020
So if I understand you correct, you have being able to boot the computer successfully earlier, but this time it won't ?

Can you try to unplug any usb devices except keyboard just to try?
No
So if I understand you correct, you have being able to boot the computer successfully earlier, but this time it won't ?

Can you try to unplug any usb devices except keyboard just to try?
this has been happening since the first time I booted the computer. I’ve tried with just the keyboard and with nothing at all. This is my first computer build btw.

Dec 27, 2020
i sound like a noob but I don’t no how to add a photo. I press the photo and It comes up with (http://) and I copy the iCloud link form photo and it don’t work. Il type what comes up instead.

American Megatrends

AMIBIOS (C) 2018 American Megatrends ink

ASUS ROG STRIX B-450-F GAMING ACPI BIOS REVISION 3103
CPU- RYZEN 5 3600 6 CORE PROCESSOR

TOTAL MEMOR- 16384MB (DDR4-2133)

Detected ATA/ATAPI DEVICES.....
SATA6_2: SAMSUNG SSD 860 EVO 1TB

please enter setup to recover BIOS setting.
CPU fan error detected.
ensure that the CPU fan is properly installed on the CPU_FAN header or adjust/disable the fan speed low limit option in the UEFI BIOS. When RAID configuration was built, ensure to set SATA Configuration to RAID mode.
Press F1 to Run setup

Ok this one - the numbers are not counting, but yes it seems the way of representing data can be confusing. You surely have 1 or more usb HUB; so my guess is that the numbers are USB device classes that are available ; but I don't see that make sense either because the mouse indeed should belong to device class 2 according to the list of usb classes as I see it.
Have a look in the manual for your motherboard, it hopefully explain what that means.

CPU fan error detected.
ensure that the CPU fan is properly installed on the CPU_FAN header or adjust/disable the fan speed low limit option in the UEFI BIOS.
It does in fact matter what fan connector you plug the fan into - it should be labeled "cpu fan" on most motherboards.

Solution