Question My brand new pc build shows “a media driver your computer needs is missing...” when trying to install windows?? Help please

Dec 31, 2019
I built a new pc. It turned on to bios perfectly fine. So I downloaded windows 10 on a usb from the windows creation tool. When I pluged the usb to my computer the windows installer loads up perfect then I click on install windows, it brings me to a page that says something like “A media driver your computer needs is missing...” Both my ssd and my hard drive shows on the bios, they also show on the bios priority. I went to another pc to update the bios and I did and still had the same problem. Im si desperate for this to work I feel like I wasted all my money. Can anyone help me please? does anyone had this issue?

Dec 31, 2019
I built a new pc. It turned on to bios perfectly fine. So I downloaded windows 10 on a usb from the windows creation tool. When I pluged the usb to my computer the windows installer loads up perfect then I click on install windows, it brings me to a page that says something like “A media driver your computer needs is missing...” Both my ssd and my hard drive shows on the bios, they also show on the bios priority. I went to another pc to update the bios and I did and still had the same problem. Im si desperate for this to work I feel like I wasted all my money. Can anyone help me please? does anyone had this issue?
Also I have
Cpu: Ryzen 5 2600
Motherboard: a320m pro-m2
Storage: A ssd card 128gb adata
And a 500gb WD Blue hard drive.
Gpu: Radeon rx 570