My Budget build for Under $500

Rocker98585

Reputable
May 15, 2015
This is what I decided to do for my configuration: I call it the Spark Console (because it has the power of a next gen console [better actually] of course)

Intel Core i3-4160 3.6GHz Dual-Core Processor
Gigabyte GA-B85M-DS3H Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory
Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Superclocked Video Card
EVGA 430W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply
Samsung SH-224DB/RSBS DVD/CD Writer
Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I 802.11a/b/g/n/ac PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter
SteamOS or maybe Windows

According to PC Part Picker, the final total is $464.66 as of the time I posted this thread. I've looked around YouTube, and I saw the graphics card performs very well. Compare this to my $600 laptop that doesn't even have as close power to this! This is comparable to the PS4, and mine is a little bit better than that. Or maybe the PS4 has terrible specs but everyone seems to know how to perfectly optimize their games. The video card can run ~30FPS on max settings in Crysis 3 according to random people on YouTube. That's actually amazing for a ~$120 card. I'm not including an OS with the stuff to be shipped because I have a Windows 8 CD.
Anyway, I wanted something that was cheaper than $500 since I'm not too thrilled about my laptop. I'll use my TV as a monitor before I have the money to buy a real monitor. I have a decent mouse and keyboard. I'll use a testing rack instead of a real case so it can breath, and decided to stick with the cooler that the i3 comes with. I just don't want the fan on my room's ceiling blasting just to keep it cool. I hate being freezing!

Will this be good enough for the latest games on at least medium quality?

Solution
Yep. However, one favor: DO NOT name it "Spark COnsole" if you're putting a video of this online. Look what happens with Austin Evans, because he codenames all his builds but they're bad.