My Built Gaming PC Is Lagging (Not In-Game)

Spinny99

Honorable
May 28, 2013
Hi everyone. I'm finding that my PC lags sometimes, especially with Google Chrome. I run Windows 7 Ultimate off my Samsung 128gb SSD. I get fast boot times (4-8 seconds). I have 16GB of high end RAM so I don't think that is the problem either.

When my computer isn't doing much, my CPU usage is at 0%-15%. I don't have any lag issues when gaming. It's just general tasks like dragging a tab out of google chrome to another monitor.

SPECS:
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750d
Mobo: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming
CPU: i7 3770k @ 4.2ghz
RAM: 16GB of Ballistix Gaming RAM
GPU: SLI GTX 660ti
PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750w
HDD: WD Black Caviar 1TB
SSD: Samsung 840 120GB

Solution
Could be Adobe flash that's causing the lag. Update Adobe flash, and enable GPU acceleration. If it's already enabled, then disable it and see if there's any changes.

P1nnacle

Distinguished
Reinstall your video card drivers, Google chrome supports GPU rendering and that could be causing the problem. Honestly, chrome lags a bit for me every once and a while, unless it is really bad it probably isn't a problem.

Spinny99

Honorable
May 28, 2013
Thanks for the responses. I actually am having a few problems with Flash besides this, so i'll look into that. I reinstalled the drivers with Geforce Experience and it seems to be working fine. I'll tell you guys if it comes up again (I'll be online for the next few hours).

Thanks