my c4500 cisco router

supermann3

Distinguished
May 18, 2007
erase my flash:
when I start up my router, my router goes like this? what can I do wit this problem?

怘€føæø~ffž€æžþž`æø~f†ff†øæøfžþžøž˜æ††~àf†˜žfžžžfžæžøž˜ff†˜f`à˜ffæ˜f`˜˜æ˜xf~f†˜f`†xæàf˜˜˜˜
€æžf†øfž~ž`†f†˜à˜ø˜ø˜æàf˜àfžæà枘˜fæø~ffž†˜†ž††æ€˜€f†øæžfxæø枘~†ž`ž˜à˜††àf~fæø˜žx˜žffžøž˜žfxæžþžf†æ€˜
€æ€f~˜††ø†ø枘~€ž†žàžf~ffžøž~~þž˜€æàæàfxæøxàžæøž˜ž˜€x`†ø˜þ†àæ€f†žøžþž`øfxxxàžæøž˜˜†žx枘€æ€~fx`xf†~øžffž˜
~†ø†ž†žøž~†~xf†~†žfx`æžþž`xàžæøžžæø˜øfž˜fx˜žxþfx枘€æ€f~˜††ø†ø枘~€ž†žàžf~ffžøž~~þž˜€æàæàfxæøxàžæøž˜ž˜€x
`†ø˜þ†àæ€f†žøžþž`øfxxxàžæøž˜˜†žx枘€æ€~fx`xf†~øžffž˜~†ø†ž†žøž~†~xf†~†žfx`æžþž`xàžæøžžæø˜øfž˜fx˜žxþfxæž
˜€æ€þžfxøž˜øfxx˜††ø†ø枆†ø†ø†fxf~fæø~fxàf~fæø†˜xþž`†xx†xx†xx†xx†æ€`†øæžf†àžføfxx†žøž~xf†~†žfx˜žfæx†žžf
fžfx†æ€æžþž`†~˜àf†žøžþž`˜žfxøž`æžþž`†xàžæøž˜`˜€æ€æžþž`†~˜àf†žøžþž`xf~f†øfž†žøžfx†žæø~x†žàžfžfžf˜žøžxf†
~†žfx`æžþž`†xàžæøž˜`˜€f€æ€˜€føæø~ffž€æžþž`æø~f†ff†øæøfžþžøž˜æ††~àf†˜žfžžžfžæžøž˜ff†˜f`à˜ffæ˜f`˜˜æ˜xf~f
†˜f`†xæàf˜˜˜˜€æžf†øfž~ž`†f†˜à˜ø˜ø˜æàf˜àfžæà枘˜fæø~ffž†˜†ž††æ€˜€f†øæžfxæø枘~†ž`ž˜à˜††àf~fæø˜žx˜žffžøž
˜žfxæžþžf†æ€˜€æ€æžæžæžþžøž˜àø

Zakkas

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2006
If you are connected via console, it looks like your using an incorrect baud rate. You should have your connection set for 9600 baud.

Also if you erase your flash and didn't place a new IOS image on it then it won't boot. You could try using the "ctrl and break" keys when the router boots initially to try and upload a new IOS via xmodem. Its slow but it looks like it may be your only option.