Question My c7000 ac1900 modem router by netgear

duduplo

Prominent
Mar 26, 2020
I currently lost my power cable/ power adapter for my c7000 ac1900 modem router from netgear. I bought a replacment and it turns on but my wifi company doesnt detect my modem router. I looked into the power supply adapter i bought it produced 12v 2.0 Amps. Do i need 3.5A for my modem router? or is the modem router thats broken?

kanewolf

Titan
I currently lost my power cable/ power adapter for my c7000 ac1900 modem router from netgear. I bought a replacment and it turns on but my wifi company doesnt detect my modem router. I looked into the power supply adapter i bought it produced 12v 2.0 Amps. Do i need 3.5A for my modem router? or is the modem router thats broken?
It is difficult to say. Do the lights on the unit come in a normal fashion? It is possible that there is too much voltage drop with the undersized power supply.

duduplo

Prominent
Mar 26, 2020
It is difficult to say. Do the lights on the unit come in a normal fashion? It is possible that there is too much voltage drop with the undersized power supply.
When turn it on its all orange for 1 sec, upstream, downstream start blinking for a little bit, 2.4 and 5g are solid.