Question My Cambridge Soundworks DTT3500 amp unit doesn't work after temporarily unplugging it ?

Aug 6, 2021
I have problem with My cambridge 5.1 dtt 3500 amp unit. It worked perfect until one day i decided to change carpet. I needed to move my stuff, so i just unplugged the unit and after changing carpet i plugged back the unit but the power light won't glow anymore. It should glow when it is plugged in and off. But thats not it. It doesnt turn on. I pressed power button nothing happened. There should be glowing volume control light and option lights none of them glows.(sorry for my bad grammar)

Lutfij

Titan
Considering the amp is also the power source/delivery for the speaker setup, you're going to have to open up the amp and inspect the innards for any blown capacitors or even replace the potentiometer(s) on said amp. If you're handy with a multimeter, you might want to inspect the circuitry for any bad components. You might be better served in getting the speaker unit to a certified repair shop, they could get the issue identified sooner than later.

I have the DTT2200, and a couple of other Cambridge Soundworks speakers units back when they were good(not now), and it took me a while to source the potentiometer for said speakers since said potentiometer was what completed the circuit and sent power to the amplifier in the sub(it's sort of similar on your platform).

Aug 6, 2021
Yeah it was just in standby mode(red light glows) i just unplugged it and when i plugged it back after the carpet change it wont turn on and lights arent glowing. i havent touched the amp for like a year i tried yesterday to plug it in it still doesnt work. (The power supply works it outputs 18v without load.)

Aug 6, 2021
There isnt any blown capacitors(i checked). I havent checked if there comes out any sound out of the amp or speakers i will check if there comes out any sound