Aug 10, 2021
Hi, Im building my first gaming pc. So in short... My cpu case doesn't support aio liquid cooler on upper side because of low space. And the cpu case comes with 4 pre installed fans (3 on front side and 1 on on rear side) so if want to install an aio on front side should i have to replace those pre installed fans with aio fans? Or is there another way to install the aio Without replacing those pre installed fans?

Solution
You should be able to use any fans with the radiator as long as the size is right (12mm vs 140m)
For the question if you need to replace the fans, that depends on how they're mounted into that specific case.
Should you use them? I'd suggest looking into "airflow fans" and "static pressure fans" and if it is worth for you to get other fans than the one you already have.
You should be able to use any fans with the radiator as long as the size is right (12mm vs 140m)
For the question if you need to replace the fans, that depends on how they're mounted into that specific case.
Should you use them? I'd suggest looking into "airflow fans" and "static pressure fans" and if it is worth for you to get other fans than the one you already have.

Reactions: alexbirdie
Solution