Question My cell is hacked via IMEI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 5, 2022
I am hacked via IMEI. They use info to track me in real life for months . I am ordinary citizen and they do that idiotism for fun. Thought they will leave on their own but instinct for fun doesn't fade. Pls can anyone tell protocol to protect from that. Pls it's urgent. Want get rid of that scam asap and have my privacy back. Thnx

Last edited:

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
Well, TBH even here in the states it has been coming out that the police forces have been tracking phone user location data by way of purchase through a third party. Apparently, Waze and other programs have been specifically called out. This is aside from the point that Google location services as well as your service provider are tracking you in real time as well as via tower ping information.

Funny enough, I helped get a friend out of some criminal charges via his location data...so it works for good purpose too.

Point is, your phone IS actively tracking you and most probably also recording all audio and video it has access to. The latter aspects haven't outright been admitted by anyone, but plenty of first hand accounts from people working in the field and for various providers of service as well as the hardware.

I am hacked via IMEI. They use info to track me in real life for months .
Who are they?
Have you considered wearing a tinfoil hat?

bearded-funny-man-cap-aluminum-foil-concept-art-phobiasconspiracy-theory-conspiracy-insanity_494741-60856.jpg

Reactions: NightHawkRMX
D

Deleted member 14196

Useless sooner or later they will crack my cell. Need permanent protection. I have found some guy but he is pricy.
Don’t be a sucker. If you changed all of your passwords on a secure computer and use 2fa And bought a new phone there’s no way they can get you. That guy you’re talking to is probably part of the team that screwing you

You stating otherwise is pure nonsense. You won’t even tell us how you know that you’re hacked so you probably don’t even know

Status
Not open for further replies.