Question My Choices for Home Theater Projectors and Screens

Jul 26, 2022
Recently vacated a room and thought it was a home theater room, but we don't know much about it yet

I am more interested in the ultra-short-throw projector of Fengmi 4K Max. When I checked some evaluation videos and forum discussions, I saw that many people recommended the screen brand of vividstorm. I logged on their website and saw that the website has Fengmi 4K and screen set for sale

But I don't know much about this screen, I don't know if it is necessary for me to buy an ALR screen, because my room is not very bright, and I don't know the quality of the vividstorm screen, can you give me some advice?

ien2222

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2010
Hey,

This particular question may not get a response here given the specific nature of the question. But we still try to be helpful here so I'll refer you to www.avsforum.com where there are more people on that can help out.

They have a subsection for screens in the display section.

Jul 27, 2022
Hey,

I think the screen of vividstorm is completely recommended. He is completely suitable for our Samsung LSP9T. It won't affect my playing games even in the daytime. It's great to match it with my ps5.I think playing games and watching movies are very good choices.

I hope my suggestions are helpful to you

Jul 26, 2022
Hey,

I think the screen of vividstorm is completely recommended. He is completely suitable for our Samsung LSP9T. It won't affect my playing games even in the daytime. It's great to match it with my ps5.I think playing games and watching movies are very good choices.

I hope my suggestions are helpful to you
Thank you for sharing, can you cast the game or computer to the screen?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS