"my cingular" site down again

What is the deal with cingular's web site. It is down more often than any
other site that I use.
Tonight I just get a message "bill presentment site is down" when I try to
log onto my account.
Isn't this a communication company?

HIRE SOME DAMN COMPUTER TECH PEOPLE

I hate it when companies cut costs to the point it makes them hard to do
business with.

Bernard

Jer

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2004

Bernard Farquart wrote:

> What is the deal with cingular's web site. It is down more often than any
> other site that I use.
> Tonight I just get a message "bill presentment site is down" when I try to
> log onto my account.
> Isn't this a communication company?
>
> HIRE SOME DAMN COMPUTER TECH PEOPLE
>
> I hate it when companies cut costs to the point it makes them hard to do
> business with.
>
> Bernard

Considering it was the middle of the night, sounds like they're still
tweaking for the ATTWS acquisition.

--
jer email reply - I am not a 'ten'
"All that we do is touched with ocean, yet we remain on the shore of