[SOLVED] My Computer beeps 3 times and Monitor has no Signal

Sassyb3ar

Honorable
Mar 4, 2015
hello. i have a desktop computer that doesn't want to show up on my screen. nothing happened to it. i just turned it off and the next day it didn't show on the screen but as soon as i turn the desktop on it did 3 beeps and you can hear it turning on. so i turned everything off and unplugged all the USB that were connected and re plugged them to see if that was the problem. but nothing has changed. yesterday i tried again to see if it would show up on the screen and it did briefly for 10 minutes everything seemed fine but them the screen turned blue with a sad face saying error this computer needs to restart after this. once it restarted no signal once again.

Solution
DDR3 RAM? If you have any older computers around (say from 2014 and older), you could try the RAM sticks from those, to test if the RAM is gone. Or alternatively, ask a friend if they have a PC from 2014 and older which you can use to test your RAM in that. That's the first option i'd take.

Or you could buy some DDR3 RAM, they are pretty cheap to come by
Jul 19, 2018
DDR3 RAM? If you have any older computers around (say from 2014 and older), you could try the RAM sticks from those, to test if the RAM is gone. Or alternatively, ask a friend if they have a PC from 2014 and older which you can use to test your RAM in that. That's the first option i'd take.

Solution

Sassyb3ar

Honorable
Mar 4, 2015

thank you for your help.