Question My computer boots okay but the monitor stays black.

Sep 14, 2019
I shut down my PC and went away for a few days. I didn't turn the monitor off, so that left the standby light still on. When I returned to get some things I saw that the light was on so I turned it off. Later when we returned home to stay I tried to turn the monitor on and started the PC. The PC went through it's normal start routine but the monitor stayed black. Have asked Mr Google but most answers were to "Go to settings and do" but withe the screen black I can't do any of these things. Cheers.

I shut down my PC and went away for a few days. I didn't turn the monitor off, so that left the standby light still on. When I returned to get some things I saw that the light was on so I turned it off. Later when we returned home to stay I tried to turn the monitor on and started the PC. The PC went through it's normal start routine but the monitor stayed black. Have asked Mr Google but most answers were to "Go to settings and do" but withe the screen black I can't do any of these things. Cheers.