Question My computer boots up and shows me a uefi defaults have been loaded screen but when I press f1,f2 or del nothing happens

Jun 6, 2022
When I boot up my computer I am met with what I guess is an error screen and it says eufi default have been loaded press f1 to continue or f2 or del to run setup. So I pressed f2 and nothing happens I press del, nothing happens and the same for f1 and my keyboard works fine but I'm not a huge computer person and don't know wth is happening or why plus my dad is in a different country for work stuff for the next 2 months and he knows all about computers

Lutfij

Titan
Stick to one thread, please!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Since you're able to see the screen asking you to go into BIOS, what BIOS version are you shown to be on?

Jun 6, 2022
Some help on what I could do to get the uefi thing to go away would be nice, cuz I had my tabled propped up against my monitor when I booted me computer up and it fell and probably hit the f2 key and made the weird menu thing show up, and I can't make it go away cuz when I press the exit button for it nothing happens.