Sooo a few months ago my computer case randomly started electrocuting my leg if it was touching it. I actually thought the sensation was my hair being pulled or something, but I realized what it actually was a few weeks ago. I ignored it for a while, as I have no idea why this would happen, and a quick google search makes it sound like I would have to do a lot of trouble shooting to find and fix the problem, but the electric shocks are quite unpleasant now. If I touch a case screw, I get a strong shock and the silver part of my earbud shocks me too... which is weird, because it doesn't even look metal. I plugged my pc into an outlet in another room, and I'm experiencing the same thing. I also switched surge protectors and nothing there as well. I read on another thread that someone found exposed pins on their corsair H80i and wrapping them in electrical tape fixed it, but I didn't see anything exposed on my H80i.