My Computer Crashes Everytime I Play a Game

Vigumin

Prominent
Jul 14, 2017
My Computer Crashes Everytime I try to run or play a game.
Well, my computer never had this problem untill June or or April. I played "Payday 2" some days. One day while playing it my computer's screen went to black, showing me up-left corner my power device. I ignored it because it passed fast( 1 minute maximum ) . Well, in that day that issue started to happen. I got many blue screens "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" and that black screen I was explaining.
I don't know what is going on, sometimes I was thinking that maybe it's because I haven't got any battery because it's crashed or maybe it's the charger's fault.
*Note: This only happens when I play games such as mount and blade warband, every assassin's creed game, total war etc. ( well graphics games ) .
*Note: I bought this PC one or two years ago and I never had such issues.

System specs
CPU: Intel core i7-4720HQ CPU @2.60 GHZ
Ram : 8.00 GB ( 7.89 usable)
64 bytes
Display driver : Nvidia Geforce 950M

Looks like you have a laptop, first thing is to check to make sure it's not overheating, clean it out, re-do the heatsink(s) with new thermal paste. Check for updated drivers from the laptop vendor, make sure the power manager is set to full power.

Did this start right after you removed the battery?

if you are running completely off charger, no battery, it's quite possible your charger is now incapable of supplying sufficient power for a full gaming load....; borrow a compatible one of sufficient capacity to rule it out before we have you ripping your laptop to pieces....

Vigumin

Prominent
Jul 14, 2017

No, it didn't.